Do you have a minute to answer an electric vehicle survey? Start the survey | No thanks

What's the most reliable automatic family car?

I have a 2013 Audi A3 with a DSG gearbox that has to be replaced. I'm looking to sell it and buy an automatic petrol family car. I'm confused about the choice as I'm looking for a reliable choice but I want to avoid the problems on automatic gearboxes in the VW group. Can you please advice me about which car I should consider? Many thanks.

Asked on 24 August 2020 by Nabyl

Answered by Russell Campbell
Mazda fits its automatic cars with a reliable torque-converter gearbox – you can choose from cars like the Mazda 3 hatchback or the CX-5 SUV.