Can I get a write off category overturned?

I've seen a motorhome that has sustained flood damage but has been put down as a Cat B write off. There is no structural damage whatsoever. Can I get this overturned?

Asked on 29 June 2020 by Stephen

A Cat B does not just signify structural damage. Any flood damaged vehicle that has had water ingress above the inside footwell into soft furnishing will be a CAT B. This is because of the biological risk of disease attached to it. You cannot get it overturned. It should also not be sold on as a complete vehicle either, only broken for spares.