What's the best insurer for learner drivers?

I'm looking to insure 17 year old twins on a 1999 year old Peugeot 206 - which they have been given to learn to drive in. Please could you provide recommendations of competitively priced insurance companies that provide learner insurance on this age of car and any that might give discounts for twins seeing as they both can't be driving the car at the same time?

Asked on 15 June 2020 by Nick W

Answered by Tim Kelly
It's one policy, so you won't be able to claim more than one No Claims Bonus. You could have one twin registered as the main driver and one as the named driver. The better way of doing it might be by having all your cars on a multi-car policy. The alternative is to contact a good insurance broker, which is the best way forwards in my opinion because they have access to policies that may not be on the internet. Try Marmalade insurance.
Similar questions
My grandson, 18 in November, is having driving lessons. Where can I insure him on a car owned by me as a named driver? I assume this is the cheapest method.
What's the most cost effective way to insure a learner driver when the parents already have insurance?
My daughter has recently passed her driving test and I would like some advice on the best first car for a young driver. My maximum budget is £5000. The car will be primarily used for travelling to and...
Related models
Not bad looking. Economical 1.4 diesel gets under 119g/km.

Value my car