I've fixed my written off car. Can I get the categorisation removed to drive it again?

My car was involved in an accident in 2007. The insurance did not pay out because I didn't disclose that I once had a conviction for driving uninsured. It was classified as a Category B write off. I have finally fixed the car. Can I get the categorisation removed to get it back on the road as the insurance did not pay out?

Asked on 13 May 2020 by Qamar Din

No, it should have been crushed. A V5 will not be issued and you will not be able to insure it. You could have done something to try and resolve it in 2007, now you have absolutely no chance.