Do any carmakers fit all-season tyres as standard?

I have run my cars on all-season tyres for years without problems. If I purchase a brand new car, is it possible to specify all season tyres from new? Or must I take delivery with the standard summer tyres, and negotiate a deal with the supplier of my preferred all season tyres on delivery?

Asked on 3 January 2020 by William Read

Only with some models. All Peugeots and Citroens fitted with Grip Control come with them as standard. That includes Peugeot 2008, Citroen Berlingo, Peugeot Rifter, Citroen C3 Aircross, Citroen C5 Aircross, Peugeot 3008, Peugeot 5008. You can also pre-order them to be fitted to Renault Capturs. Otherwise it's a matter of having the tyres the car comes on removed and replaced with all season tyres and a tyre fitter may offer a better deal on this than a dealer.