Is Supagard paint protection worth getting?

We are thinking of buying a three-year-old car and have been asked whether we wish to have Supagard protection applied to the car. The car is in excellent condition. Is it worth doing this?

I would go for Autoglym Lifeshine and don't pay more than £250 for it. Lifeshine is compatible with other Autoglym products and they will clean the paint surface before applying the Lifeshine. Alternatively just buy a tub of Autoglym Hi Def wax and wax the car maybe three times a year, in which case a £40 tub will last two years.