Is Supagard paint protection worth getting?

We are thinking of buying a three-year-old car and have been asked whether we wish to have Supagard protection applied to the car. The car is in excellent condition. Is it worth doing this?

Asked on 29 November 2019 by Andrew Pilcher

I would go for Autoglym Lifeshine and don't pay more than £250 for it. Lifeshine is compatible with other Autoglym products and they will clean the paint surface before applying the Lifeshine. Alternatively just buy a tub of Autoglym Hi Def wax and wax the car maybe three times a year, in which case a £40 tub will last two years.