Are winter tyres a worthwhile investment?

I drive a 2017 RAV4 Hybrid on the edge of the Peak District. Is it worth investing in winter tyres?

If your tyres are fairly worn then worth switching to all-weather tyres that will get you through snow and can be left on all year round. Continental AllSeason Contacts, Michelin Cross Climates, Goodyear Vector 4 Seasons, Pirelli Scorpion Verde all season.

Top 10: Winter Tyres here (taking various budgets into account): kit.honestjohn.co.uk/top-tens/top-10-winter-tyres

Check Tyres On The Drive (bit.ly/2ZlEVaR) and Blackcircles.com (bit.ly/2JM6bqG) for sizes and prices.