Are insurance companies reacting to cars vulnerable to keyless theft by increasing premiums?

Have you seen any signs that insurance companies are reacting to cars vulnerable to keyless theft by increasing premiums? I have been delaying buying a Toyota hoping they are busy in the background rectify this weakness, have you heard anything?

There is work going on in the background at Thatcham research facility (which is partly funded by the insurance industry). You can buy a Faraday pouch to protect your keys. Premiums have not changed on Toyotas, though they went through the roof on Land Rovers.