What sort of diesel regeneration does my car have?

I have a 2013 Mercedes E250. What sort of diesel regeneration does it have? I drive 50 miles or more on main roads at least weekly.

It has an EGR and a diesel particulate filter. The DPF should regenerate passively on your longer runs and, if it hasn't regenerated enough passively, it will actively regenerate using post-injected diesel to fire itself off and burn the soot in the DPF. If it also has an SCR system requiring AdBlue then there will be a blue filler next to the diesel filler under the fuel flap.