If I buy a car from a broker where do I take it for routine servicing?

If I buy a car through a broker and the supplier is some distance from my residence do I have to take it back there for routine servicing and more importantly for repairs etc under guarantee?

Legally, the garage that supplies the car is the 'supplier', so any disputes are between you and that garage. You can have it serviced by another franchised dealer for that make, but if a warranty claim is not picked up by the manufacturer via another franchised dealer you have to take it up with the 'supplying dealer'.