I car reversed off a drive into me as I was carrying out a three-point turn - who is at fault?

I was doing a three-point turn at the bottom of a cul de sac and as I clicked out of reverse to go forward, a car reversed off their drive into me. They are claiming we were both in reverse for a 50/50 claim as that's their best option. I'm saying they are at fault for reversing into the road when it was not safe to do so. My front dash cam you can hear me click out of gear before the crash, but shows me still moving slowly back.

If they reversed off their driveway into you on the road, it is their fault. 50/50 never benefits anyone