Should I get scuffed alloys refurbed before selling my car or just trade it in?

I have a Mercedes-Benz E-Class which is three years old this June. Between my wife and, we have managed to scuff all the alloys a bit. Before I consider trading in, would it be better for me to have the alloys refurbished or offer it for trade in as is?

Alloy wheel refurbs aren't cheap any more. You could be looking at £150 a wheel. See: www.honestjohn.co.uk/faq/damage/ But with that knowledge, don't let the dealer knock you back more than £600.