Will the new Mercedes-Benz A-Class automatic have the same problems as Volkswagen DSGs?

Does the automatic transmission on the new Mercedes-Benz A-Class have the same problems that you have frequently highlighted with DSG automatics?

There are two different ones. A lightweight dry clutch Renault DCT with the 1332cc engine. And a massive, heavyweight wet clutch version with the bigger engines. Very little trouble reported with the Renault DCT, but I'd be more inclined to trust the Mercedes-Benz wet clutch DCT.