Which model Fiesta comes with a torque converter automatic?

I want to buy a nearly new Ford Fiesta similar to my Ecoboost Powershift. I understand that the later model year cars have a torque converter and are more reliable than my 2015 dry clutch version of the auto box. What is the earliest model year I could buy to guarantee a torque converter auto box if I wanted to remain a Fiesta owner? My budget sadly won’t stretch to brand new.

Only the latest generation Fiesta with the new body are the 6-speed torque converter. That's the model from December 2017 onwards. All previous generation Fiesta automatics were Powershift. We have had wind of new Fiesta 6-speed torque converter autos being discounted to £15k, so worth scouting the Internet.