How can I ensure my keyless entry car is safe from thieves?

I am due delivery at the beginning of April of a new SEAT Leon with keyless entry. Is there any reliable way to ensure that the car is safe from thieves with an electronic signal booster?

If you don't want to put your faith in physical solutions like the Disklok steering lock (kit.honestjohn.co.uk/reviews/review-disklok-steeri.../), then Faraday bags are a good preventative measure. They work by blocking electromagnetic fields, which stops radio frequencies from being amplified - meaning your car can't be stolen without the physical key: kit.honestjohn.co.uk/reviews/review-monojoy-keyles.../