I discovered a car I bought had a badly fitted replacement windscreen - should the dealer replace it?

I recently purchased a 2017 Peugeot 2008 from a main dealer. When I got the vehicle home I noticed a chip in the windscreen. I reported this immediately to them, they advised that I use my insurance and that they will pay the excess. Autoglass came and advised the chip has been repaired (badly) and that it is 'moving'. My Insurance company will not fit an OEM part which I want them to. I've reported this back to the dealer, can you advise if they are liable to fit the correct OEM part? The other option offered by the insurer is for them to pay the cost of a non-OEM screen and I pay the difference in the cost of an OEM screen.

The dealer is 100 per cent liable for selling you a car with an MoT failing fault and is 100 per cent liable for replacing the screen with a genuine Peugeot part, not an aftermarket one. If he kicks up a fuss tell him you will get the screen repaired at another Peugeot dealer and will use Small Claims to sue him for the cost. The dealer is also prima facie guilty of enticing you into insurance fraud, which was to replace a part that was broken before that policy was taken out.