What are the best spark plugs for my car?

Which spark plugs are best for my 2003 Volvo V70 2.4 petrol?

You could use either Bosch FGR7 DQE+ or Champion RC89 TMC. Both should have a 1.4mm gap.
Every few weeks I have to take the same spark plug out to clean oil off of it because it starts misfiring. Could you please tell me what the problem may be?
I was a little concerned to read that a Ford dealership in Bristol had consulted with Ford, and suggested that seized spark plugs could be “smashed out of the head”. Why? Hardly good engineering practice. The...
How should I protect the paintwork and upholstery of a new car?

£186.05

Borrowing £7,500 over 4 years with a representative APR of 25.4%, an annual interest rate of 25.4% (Fixed) and a deposit of £0.00, the amount payable would be £239.77 per month, with a total cost of credit of £4,008.96 and a total amount payable of £11,508.96.

Universal Square, Devonshire Street North, Manchester, M12 6JH