Tue, 29 Dec 2009
Wed, 23 Dec 2009
Those considering buying a new car may be interested in an end-of-year offer...
Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Those planning on buying a new car next year that will reduce their CO2...
Thu, 10 Dec 2009
Wed, 09 Dec 2009
VOSA told to release information on makes and models that fail the most
Tue, 08 Dec 2009
Mon, 07 Dec 2009
Sustained government support necessary to safeguard motor industry recovery
Mon, 07 Dec 2009
In comments that could be of interest to those with families who are thinking of buying a
Thu, 03 Dec 2009
- 1Historics Auction Preview: Brooklands 11th June 2016
- 2Honest John's Motoring Agony Column 30-4-2016 Part 2
- 3Honest John's Motoring Agony Column 30-4-2016 Part 1
- 4Vast majority of vans are ‘dangerously overloaded’
- 5New Audi TT RS touches R8 for pace
- 1Audi S8 Plus 2016 Road Test
- 2BMW M2 2016 Road Trip
- 3Mercedes-Benz S 500 Cabriolet 2016 Road Test
- 4Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0 TDI 150PS 2016 Road Test
- 5Mercedes-Benz SLC 250d 2016 Road Test
- 1Honest John's Motoring Agony Column 23-4-2016 Part 1
- 2Honest John's Motoring Agony Column 23-4-2016 Part 2
- 3Emissions Scandal: Daimler opens internal investigation, Peugeot offices raided
- 4Almost half of used car checks show up a warning
- 5Mitsubishi admits to fiddling fuel economy tests
Mazda 2 2015
submitted by Anonymous
Subaru Forester 2013
submitted by Compost Corner
Nissan Juke 2010
submitted by BN10
"Friendly, reliable servicing with added advice at a fair price!"
2Hearn Bros Ltd
"This garage is wonderful- great service, prompt, helpful, polite, reasonably priced & we have been going there for 20 years."
3Hearn Bros Ltd
"The most honest, upfront and reasonable gather I've come across "