Volkswagen Passat - Engine vibrates on idle and smokes at start - FN55passat

i bought passat 55plate on aug 12 from vw dealer the day i drove to home i felt steering vibration and engine vibrates lot at idle i did't have time to go back to check the car but i phones couple of times later (after 2 months) i went to local vw dealr to investigate the cause they told its timing which was not done or bad job (actually my car had cambelt dont when they sold to me as per service book ) i rang the dealer (where i bought the car) told the situration they said to bring the car to look in to it to fix i dropped the car they fixed it they said its not timing its oil filter and fuel injections cleaning was done to fix the vibartation i felt the diffrence took the car back service manager mentioned that due to supermarket diesel it gets like that ( i only had three monhts )

so as per your knowledge is this repeat again or will it be ok do i need to replace the fuel injectors going forward?

i have warrany for a year used car one does it cover the fuel injectors or time and distace service will cover it ??

Thank you

ash

Volkswagen Passat - Engine vibrates on idle and smokes at start - Collos25

Forget the warranty its meaningless the seller has to repair the car end of storey.

Volkswagen Passat - Engine vibrates on idle and smokes at start - Crasher

Is this a very late 3B Passat or an early new shape 3C Passat and what is the cars engine type code.