Citroen C4 Grand Picasso - Citroen Grand C4 Picasso vs Toyota Verso - FatBob

I'm after a 7 seater, cheap to run, motor. My budget is preferably £7500 - £8000 but could go up to 9k for the perfect one.

I really like the look of the Toyota Verso, but everything I read tells me to go for the Grand C4 Picasso.

Any thoughts?

Citroen C4 Grand Picasso - Citroen Grand C4 Picasso vs Toyota Verso - 475TBJ

http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=98204

Citroen C4 Grand Picasso - Citroen Grand C4 Picasso vs Toyota Verso - FatBob
Thanks for the quick reply, but this seems to be a comparison to a normal C4 vs a corolla..

It's interesting reading the Toyota vs Citroen debate though.
Citroen C4 Grand Picasso - Citroen Grand C4 Picasso vs Toyota Verso - Avant

Try to get a test run in each and see which suits you better. If there's not much in it, go for the Toyota as (although there are plenty of good Citroens around) you've a better chance of getting a reliable one.

Also some diesel-engined Picassos come with an appalling semi-automatic gearbox which is jerky as well as unreliable.

Edited by Avant on 07/11/2012 at 00:38

Citroen C4 Grand Picasso - Citroen Grand C4 Picasso vs Toyota Verso - Auristocrat

About two years ago, we went to a Citroen dealer to look at the C4 Picasso. We couldn't work out how to get the rear seats folded, and neither could the salesman!!

Went home after a fruitless 20 minutes.

Citroen C4 Grand Picasso - Citroen Grand C4 Picasso vs Toyota Verso - skidpan

Wife went to see a 7 seat Verso and the salesmans showed her a 5 seat one, told her its the same car.

Basically he was bone idle, the 5 seat one was in the showroom, the 7 seat one was outside and he just could not be bothered to get his sheepskin and trilby and go outside.

When we did get to drive one at another garage it was a horrid wobbley thing, not a patch on the S-Max.