Peugeot 107 2006 - Antifreeze Question - KenC

My mother has a Peugeot 107 (2006) can anyone tell me please what type of Antifreeze

I can add ? and the mixture ratio ? ......it appears to be a vivid pink, thank you

Peugeot 107 2006 - Antifreeze Question - andyp

My mother has a Peugeot 107 (2006) can anyone tell me please what type of Antifreeze

I can add ? and the mixture ratio ? ......it appears to be a vivid pink, thank you

If it is pink then it doesn't sound like it has the original Peugeot coolant still in it as IIRC that is blue. If in any doubt it may be best to drain and refill with the correct type. Buy ready mixed coolant then you don't have to worry about mixture ratios.

Peugeot 107 2006 - Antifreeze Question - Armitage Shanks {p}

Use whatever is specefied in the handbook and/or consult a dealer's parts counter.

Peugeot 107 2006 - Antifreeze Question - daveyjp
107, C1 and Aygo all have pink coolant. Its a great tell tale for when the water pump is failing, it gets splashed all over the engine pulleys.

Handbook/dealer will advise on the correct replacement.
Peugeot 107 2006 - Antifreeze Question - Auristocrat

The 1 litre engine in the Aygo/C1/107 is a Toyota engine. Toyota use pink anti-freeze (used in my last Corolla and Auris). Halfords do a ready mixed pink anti-freeze that I have used in the past as a top up (£11.99 for 2 litres).

Peugeot 107 2006 - Antifreeze Question - mark193

If it is pink then it doesn't sound like it has the original Peugeot coolant still in it as IIRC that is blue. If in any doubt it may be best to drain and refill with the correct type. Buy ready mixed coolant then you don't have to worry about mixture ratios.

Don't forget to give the radiator a flush with a hosepipe (low pressure) before you add the new antifreeze -50/50- is about right