peugeot 307 HDI 2.l - Anti pollution fault - ACF
Please help me !!
I have a peugeot 307 HDI 2Ltr.and had this message anti pollution fault.
I have a knowledge of auto motor mechanism. This car was diagnosed by peugeot and one of the problem they had mentioned is to refill cerum. as it was low and the car had stopped on the way to Oxford.
I purchased the car for very low price from the lady who owned before me.
However I refilled the PAT liquid bought from GSF.but still the RPM won't go above 2000 .I found that Intercooler filter was blocked and no airflow through the intercooler.I replaced the intercooler filter.then the car was fine. didnt have problem untill now.
REcently I changed the cambelt and again this message appeared. RPM is about 2.5 and then cuts off. I was bit worried whether the time was correct.
I took it to a local garage and they checked timing was ok and they cleared some error code. then the car was fine for few days and then again this message cames up every times I start.
I have read on some forums that the counter needs to be resetted after the refill of Cierum. Which I didnt do yet. Also I found that the intercooler hose bit cracked .
I would be much gratefull if anyone can help me .how to reset the counter . and which type of diognose tool can I use for that.
sorry for the long story
Many thanks.
ACF