Peugeot 307 hdi turbo 110 - esp warning light on constantly - kwakaboy

The ESP/ASR warning light is constantly on when driving but also the rev counter sticks and cuts out intermitantly along with temp gauge, also recently the engine managment warning light stayed on and the car would'nt start. It went to the garage where i brought it from after 2 days they said it was fixed and that it was sticking throtle bodies?, but the ESP light/ intermitant rev counter problem is still there. The car has done 88,000 miles with a full servicre history, has anyone any ideas please? p.s the engine misses every time the rev couter sticks/cuts out.

Peugeot 307 hdi turbo 110 - esp warning light on constantly - sandy56

They havent fixed it so take it back and insist they fix it. COuld be any/everthing so I cannot comment on that.

IYou have consumer rights on your side if you have had the car for less than 6 months. Tell them you will make an offical complaint to trading standards and they will lose.

see details on this site.

Peugeot 307 hdi turbo 110 - esp warning light on constantly - kwakaboy

Thanks, your right, i reckon thats my only route, but to be honest i think its gonna be a battle but i got no other option realy without paying out a furtune!