paintless dent repair - PeterW
Hi Everyone

After spending 1500 quid on a brilliant black respray, a plastic bin got blown over and hit the side of my car. The paint was undamaged, but there is a slight dent in the side. I want to try a paintless dent repair place, but would rather go on recommendation from someone who has personal experience of their work. I live in Leicester, but have friends in Suffolk and also Essex, so any of those locations would be fine too.

Any suggestions? (and before you say, yes I have looked at the FAQs, but I'd like a personal recommendation if possible!)

Thanks
Peter
paintless dent repair - Doc
I had a bumper scuff repair done.
I can recommend the outfit as they did an excellent job, but I think it may be out of your area (South London)
Might be worth a call.

Pro-Finish (Bexleyheath) 07966 144 940 (Damian Vennard)
e-mail: info@profinisheurope.com
www.smartrepair.com
paintless dent repair - puntoo
try dent devils in Colchester, Essex. They did a pretty good job of removing a dent on my Punto even though it was very close to a seam. They may have trouble if the dent has broken the paintwork in which case you might want to try Chips Away (through RAC and HALFORDS). I have used both and they cost about £100 per panel.
paintless dent repair - Mike H
There was an article in the Telegraph motoring section a few months ago, they tried it on a Porsche & were very impressed if I remember rightly - a search on motoring.telegraph.co.uk should turn something up.
paintless dent repair - OAP
The article to which you refer appeared on 31-8-02...I cut it out for future reference.
For more details visit: www.dentwizard.com