Peugeot 206cc - Electrical Fault - DLan

Hi ,i have this weird electrical problem on my wifes car ,i have no permenant 12v supply ,the hazzard lights.courtesy light,central locking,clock memory & radio memory do not work with the ignition off but are all fine when ignition is on,this is stopping me from getting an mot as the hazzards do not work with ignition off so we put a live feed onto the hazzard switch but this illuminates the dash lights,can anyone offer any help or advice,thanks Dal

Peugeot 206cc - Electrical Fault - elekie&a/c doctor

I would suggest start by checking the fuses ,both in the cabin fuse box,below steering column and the engine bay fuse box ,next to battery.hth

Peugeot 206cc - Electrical Fault - Railroad.

A very common problem on 206s is a broken earth cable on top of the gearbox casing. You will need to remove the battery and its box to see it. I've had quite a few with broken earth cables, and they do produce some very strange faults.....

A very common problem on 206s is a broken earth cable on top of the gearbox casing. You will need to remove the battery and its box to see it. I've had quite a few with broken earth cables, and they do produce some very strange faults.....

ok , will look at this and come back,Thank you

hi ,earth stap was fine ,

Had the bsi away for check up ,came back today ok

the battery seemed to be fine ,had it drop tested and it failed so bought a new battery from main dealer today will let you know the outcome in a couple of days

Dal

I would suggest start by checking the fuses ,both in the cabin fuse box,below steering column and the engine bay fuse box ,next to battery.hth

thanks have checked them and all seem ok,had to change a couple and it's still the same

Peugeot 206cc - Electrical Fault - sharpie

Hi just read your post and interested if you have had any luck with your electrical fault on your peugeot as mine has just done exactly the same ive done resistance and electrical tests to no avail any assistance would be much appreciated. Thankyou

Peugeot 206cc - Electrical Fault - MickyV
I have nearly the same, since fitting reversing sensors and blowing the reverse light fuse I have no indicators but the relay clicks like it's an earth problem, no electric Windows, no folding roof and no central locking.????
Peugeot 206cc - Electrical Fault - Gibbo_Wirral

Try a BSI reset