Peugeot 307 2.0 HDi 2002 - Head light Correcion Unit - Neomark

Hello,

I noticed the other day that my head light beams from both front headlights were very high and as a result i was 'blinding' fellow motorists. When i tried to adjust the beam with the button/scroller nothing happened. I popped the bonnet and the Valeo PA6.6-GF30 unit in the n/s headlight which controls the under/down direction of the light, was buzzing. I have now got a replacement unit and was wondering how I remove the faulty unit and replace it with the new one? I have tried to remove the one in situ by turning the unit clockwise hoping it would pop out but the unit still seems to be attached to something as when I gentle pull it it stays in place and seems to be connected to the back of the lights.

Can anyone help.

Thanks in advance.

Peugeot 307 2.0 HDi 2002 - Head light Correcion Unit - elekie&a/c doctor

The electric height adjuster is connected to the headlight mechanism by a plastic shaft that has a ball and socket fixing.It is only a push fit,but in cold conditions the chances of it breaking are high.I would leave the original adjuster in place but disconnected (also disconnect other side headlight adjuster) and adjust the headlights manually on the plastic screws.hth