Nissan Micra K12 - Best lifetime/price car batteries brands/models? - SteeringWheel

Hello Everyone from a new forum member. It seems to be a time to replace my 45AH battery. Could you guys tell me what is the best batteries brand/model in terms of lifetime/price? Thank you.

Any links on good online deals are also welcome.

Nissan Micra K12 - Best lifetime/price car batteries brands/models? - geordielad

All I can say is my current battery, a Hella, is now over 8 years old and has been on my prevoius 2 cars. It fired my Peugeot 405 GRD no problem in the sub zero temperatures last year. The previous Bosch battery was repleced twice under warranty.

Jonathan.

Nissan Micra K12 - Best lifetime/price car batteries brands/models? - madf

Bosch Silver are very good. Calcium. Search on line for cheapest price...the best deals include delivery.

I bought two that way.

Nissan Micra K12 - Best lifetime/price car batteries brands/models? - unthrottled

My local scrappy sells them secondhand ones at £10. Informal 'if it doesn't work, bring it back' guarentee. If even one in three is decent, you've got a cheap battery!

Nissan Micra K12 - Best lifetime/price car batteries brands/models? - Peter.N.

At least one online seller gives the weight of his batteries with several to choose from, generally the more weight you get for the money the better the battery is.