fuel price increase - chris p crisps ©
Has anybody else noticed fuel crept up another penny/ litre in the Guildford area overnight? Is now at 75.9p/litre, elseware today still at lower price of 71.7p/ litre.Is it rip of time for christmas or is surrey leading a general price increase

chris
fuel price increase - Pugugly {P}
Two main reasons

1. An oil field strike in Venezuala (main US source of supply which means the US - which is stocking up for WW3 - is buying from elsewhere and the price is bumping up. This is lionked to a very cold winter there and an increase in the use of heating oil.

2. Iraq. There is a very strond possibility that the US will use
tactical nuclear weapons there, this will write off some giant oil fields. Price going up.

More price rises on the way.
fuel price increase - Blue {P}
OMG, I'd better fill up tommorow then, last time I looked it was still only 71.7 and I aint got money to waste on petrol at this time of year, too many nights out planned. :)

Blue
fuel price increase - HF
How was your head this morning, Blue, did you have a nice night out?
HF
fuel price increase? - Chas{P}
Still 70.7 for Shell unleaded where I work in Warwickshire. Long may it continue!

Charles
fuel price increase? - El Dingo
You lucky thing! The cheapest that I've seen is 71.7 in both Reading and Coventry (I travel about a lot...). Our local garages along the A4 between Maidenhead & Reading are 73.9/74.9. There must be too many fully expensed company cars living locally...
El Dingo (Martin).