Renault clio - high cost? - barney100

I was idly looking at a Renault outlet and saw a Clio 2 litre with a few extras almost making a ticket price of 20k. Is it me being behind the times or is this price far too much? looked a nice car but 20k? What else could you get with 20k?

Renault clio - high cost? - Bobbin Threadbare

A Clio? Really? That's ridiculous!! Was it one of those fancy Renaultsport ones? They come with quite a price tag. You can't even fit anything in a Clio either.

Renault clio - high cost? - jamie745

Wasnt the Renaultsport 200 Silverstone GP Limited Edition by any chance was it?

Renault clio - high cost? - colinh

You'll be lucky - think of a minimum of £21,995 for one of those.

Renault clio - high cost? - outlier

20k Clio.. welcome to the world of QE...

OTOH, if it is 3 litre and mid-engined, it is probably a good price.

Renault clio - high cost? - oldroverboy

looked at a clio 2 years ago and £12000 list for a basic model... obviously went elsewhere and in the end bought the little aveo 1.4lt with all the kit pre-reg for £6399.... has been ultra reliable, 2nd year service including correct oil was £192 inc vat, air filter, oil filter, brake fluid change... try getting that on a clio at a renault dealers....

Renault clio - high cost? - jamie745

The Aveo is a horrible little rotbox though. Im sorry i know people have different opinions on cars but i cant help but think £6399 couldve bought you so much on the used market.

£12k start price for the Clio is bonkers when Ford's Fiesta starts at £9450

Renault clio - high cost? - barney100

It was a 2 litre engine.

Renault clio - high cost? - woollyeyes

Is allot of money but then it is also allot of car.

You can get nearly £2k off at http://www.autoebid.com/buy-new-cars/RENAULT/CLIO/2.0-16V-RenaultSport-200-Silverstone-GP-3d/51503.asp