Toyota Yaris Verso - how many yaris verso's were made - thorley

Hi everyone.. I've owned a toyota yaris verso since year 2000 and would love to know just how many of these cars were manufactured. It was a very short run and many of these cars were used as mobility cars. resulting in low mileage, so i think that in the future this vehicle could become a collector's item..So if some enthusiast out there like me has this information i would be most greatfull...Many thanks in advance Les Thorley....

Toyota Yaris Verso - how many yaris verso's were made - tmjs

Have a look on howmanyleft.co.uk

Many thanks for that reply... I did try { how many are left} and that site gave me what i wanted, Brilliant.... thanks once more you are a star.....

Toyota Yaris Verso - how many yaris verso's were made - Avant

Moved to Motoring.

Toyota Yaris Verso - how many yaris verso's were made - Trilogy

How many left is not always accurate (see this month's Practical Classics magazine) but should give a guide.

Toyota Yaris Verso - how many yaris verso's were made - tony g
A yaris verso as a collectable car ,can't see it myself ,surely one of the clumsiest designs ever .
Reliable and practical maybe ,but interesting to drive ,no way .
The car looks like it was designed by a five year old with a large wax crayon.
Future classic / collectable .no way.

Tony g
Toyota Yaris Verso - how many yaris verso's were made - 475TBJ
A yaris verso as a collectable car ,can't see it myself ,surely one of the clumsiest designs ever . Reliable and practical maybe ,but interesting to drive ,no way . The car looks like it was designed by a five year old with a large wax crayon. Future classic / collectable .no way. Tony g

No one has said anything about a Yaris being classic or collectable car, unless I've missed someting unto; Tony g's post.

Toyota Yaris Verso - how many yaris verso's were made - madf

"think that in the future this vehicle could become a collector's item.."

Nightmare looks..Not too great in side winds..

Great if you wear a bowler hat.

hi there do you guys spend all of your spare time sniping or do you have a regular hobby. My request was a straight forward one and did'nt warrant this kind of embroidered reply. You would'nt sit in one of these cars cos your too busy listening to what others tell you so do'nt knock it until you've tried, you may get a shock, or do you buy all of your books by what you see on the front cover.. Thorley

Toyota Yaris Verso - how many yaris verso's were made - tony g
Hi les ,
Sorry you've taken offence at my criticism of your yaris verso .

Can I suggest what makes a car a future collectable or classic,

It should show ground breaking design ,the verso design looks like an adulterated van,
It should offer new technology , not even a verso enthusiast could claim that .

It should have sufficient character in design and practicality to become a firm favourite with the motoring public .ie the Morris minor .The miserable numbers of versos sold tell how loved the car is by the general public .

As to listening what others tell me ,trying one.

I've been buying and selling cars for thirty years ,I've even sold on a couple of versos that I've taken in part exchange ,One went to a guy who had a Market garden ,he wanted something to move cabbages and turnips around .Sounds about right to me.

Their are lots of potential future classics out their ,sorry to say the verso will never be one of them

Tony g
Toyota Yaris Verso - how many yaris verso's were made - Avant

Welcome to the forum, Les, and I'm sorry you were annoyed by some of the comments on a car which seems to have served you well. The Yaris Verso - functional, perhaps, rather than being built for style - deserved to do better in terms of sales. Maybe it was ahead of its time. The more recent Fiat Doblo, similarly functional, has done rather better, as have the Citroen Berlingo / Peugeot Partner and Renault Kangoo.