Kia Picanto - New car - bintang

Having rejected a Panda, I am thinking of a new model Kia Picanto. If any forum member has bought one, could he/she kindly say what they think of it please?

Kia Picanto - New car - jamie745

Out of interest what didnt you like about the Panda?

Kia Picanto - New car - Avant

HJ has a generally favourable road test of it on this site under Reviews, which you may find interesting.

I've seen the Picanto tested in magazines against the Hyundai i10, and the Hyundai usually wins, albeit narrowly. The i10 would be worth a look if you haven't considered it already.

Kia Picanto - New car - carl_a

I've sat in the new Picanto, a very well constructed car, great interior and a nice finish on the outside. A step up from the previous model and better apponted than the i10 IMHO.

I'm not able to tell you how they drive as I don't fit behind the wheel. Alas the fault with most Korean cars is that the seats don't go back very far, although they do space the pedals very well and always have a clutch rest.

Kia Picanto - New car - merlin

I had a test drive in a new Picanto auto when we were looking for a car for my wife. As HJ mentions in his review the power steering was very stiff at speed. Presumably that's a quality control issue with the early cars. Otherwise I thought it was a good little car. In the end we went for a Fiat 500 which my wife had fallen in love with...