Seat Ibiza SC SE Copa 1.4 - Brand New Car - Design Characteristic - ibizas-r-poo

I recently brought a new Ibiza Copa - I have had several problems with it letting water in through the driver & passanger doors (drops of water) I returned it to the garage & they carried out repair works to the drivers door (replaced seal) and adjusted the passanger window. When it rained next it was apparent the problem was still there. I took it back to the garage with no fuss and they had a look at it. They came back and said that the seals were all ok and fully operational - however there was water coming into the car - They put this down to a "Design Fault" originally but then said it was a "Design Characteristic". I do not want to settle for a car that has a water feature as a "Desing Characteristic"

I have got the car on a PCP finance agreement and have so far paid around £1400.

What is my next step? Am I entitled to return the car & get a refund - I have only done 500 miles in it and it isn't even 2 months old!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!

Seat Ibiza SC SE Copa 1.4 - Brand New Car - Design Characteristic - Cris_on_the_gas

Seems fair as you don't really want a water feature but a car.

You have given them a chance to fix and they can't, suppose you could go for the PCP company as well as guess you didn't fork out over £30k for the car it would be covered under Consumer credit act. Reckon if you go speak to the dealer and dump keys in his paws and threat litagition then you will get their attention eventually. Good luck