Honda Accord Coupe - Honda Accord 08 - VSA warning light - ricp77

I bought this car from Arnold Clark in Scotland last weekend. It is registered March 08 with 27,500 miles on it. This weekend the VSA warning light comes on and isn't going out. I believe this is now covered by Honda under their TSB Bulletin No SK-07-007-00. Should I go back to Arnold Clark and get them to organise fixing it or should I go directly to Honda. I'm in Northern Ireland and there aren't any AC's over here although they do have a tie in to some local garages to get any AC warranty repairs done. The car has one previous owner and full Honda history, but I'm not sure if Honda like undertaking warranty work for second owners. Can anyone advise?

Many thanks,

RIchard

Honda Accord Coupe - Honda Accord 08 - VSA warning light - Peter D

Ring AC and get them to arrange the warrantee repair via the garage in Ireland. Regards Peter

Honda Accord Coupe - Honda Accord 08 - VSA warning light - Laurance

Vehicle Stability Assistance - It works with the ABS on the front wheel drive Accord to help keep your car on the road. Simply put, if your car starts to slide around a curve or if you oversteer, the VSA "kicks in" and the brakes apply to the tire with less traction and the vehicle with more traction gets the additional torque.\

I find a vedio to show "2007 Honda CR-V with VSA Test " at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QjC9wbvTCQ , maybe it will do you some favour