Dash Cam Comp1

GGG SE Copy (1)

Deals Of The Week

Native Subscribe5

Mot Files

Cfs Native

Native Subscribe5

Real Mpg Native

Mercedes ML270 - bas ets abs epc 7 brake warning lights illuminated - Valiantlad

Any idea why the above lights keep coming on every now and again and go out when I pull off? My local indie MB man just wants to change the brake switch all the time. I have noticed also that when this occurs in traffic that the brake travel seems to go further under my foot and every now and again there is a graunching noise when I pull off.

Thanks

Tags: technical issues driving techniques warning lights engine problem gearboxes

Mercedes ML270 - bas ets abs epc 7 brake warning lights illuminated - Collos25

I am amazed that you are still driving the car we are talking brakes the things that stop you,have you ever thought if they fail and you cause a serious accident what the consequences might be.

On the face of it you appear to have a faulty servo or master cylinder.

Mercedes ML270 - bas ets abs epc 7 brake warning lights illuminated - duke013

Hi - did you ever find out what the problem was? My ML270 has just started doing this. Most of the time its fine. Randomly I get the BAS ETC EPC etc lights on an the grunching noise when pulling away - almost as though the brakes are still applied. Pads are fine and the servo is 6 months old after the last one developed a hiss.

Any info appreciated. Thanks

Join the discussion

Buying Advice

Honest John's Newsletter

Connect with Honest John

Facebook YouTube