temperary breakdown cover - slymon

does anyone know where i can purchase temperary driver based breakdown cover.

I am importing a foreign car into the uk, i just need cover for maybe three days or even a month.

thanks

temperary breakdown cover - oldroverboy

if you are importing a car that is insured and taxed in it's country of origin and it is registered to you and has recently been serviced, you can buy temporary breakdown cover from there. I doubt very much if any uk based company would provide cover even if the above conditions are met. if you are moving it from europe it you can get it delivered for you but this will cost you. If the car is not road worthy you will have to factor in repairs, but tell us more about the car and where it is coming from.

temperary breakdown cover - daveyjp

12 months of Autoaid breakdown insurance is only £38. It may be worth checking them out.

temperary breakdown cover - Jugers

You can get 12 months breakdown cover with several providers for around £19. When the prices are this low there probably isn't a need for short term cover. Look at a breakdown cover comparison website like whybreakdown.co.uk. Some of the smaller providers offer very competative deals, and KwikFit are one of the cheapest.

temperary breakdown cover - LucyBC

Do you need cover in Europe and the UK or just in the UK?