MAZDA 6 TD Diesel - Own a Mazda? purchasing one? A few u should read - injection doc

Its been well known within the trade for some years

here's a guy thats putting up a fight with Mazda and needs all the support from other Mazda owners !

http://www.mazda-campaign.co.uk/

MAZDA 6 TD Diesel - Own a Mazda? purchasing one? A few u should read - Avant

I'm sorry, but I've had to hide the original post until I've got advice from HJ and his publisher. We have had legitimate issues raised on here before about this model, but the OP is strong stuff.

If it's OK with those who run this forum I'll be happy to restore it. We do have to be careful from a legal point of view.

MAZDA 6 TD Diesel - Own a Mazda? purchasing one? A few u should read - muz1kman

Yes well said, lets hope more people who have been affected or should I say conned into buying one of these USELESS MAZDA cars are successful in their fight against Mazda but I also think the UK Government should also take some responsibility as they are the ones who forced these Manufacturers to build these useless Diesel engines.

The DPF system Mazda built into their cars is totally against logic for one why does the Diesel mix with the oil which in effect defeats the purpose of the oil in the first place WHICH IS THERE TO LUBRICATE THE ENGINE, I am not a mechanic but from what I’ve been told by other mechanics is my understanding is diesel engines ... engine oil contaminated with diesel will get thinner mixing diesel with the oil only contaminates the oil and will result in engine failure!!!!!! If this is the case then I believe MAZDA are the people we must fight all the way and get them to admit that the system they have installed in their engines is NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE.

SUGGESTION: PICKET ALL MAZDA DEALERS TILL THEY ADMIT THERE IS A DESIGN FAULT & AGREE TO REPLACE THE ENGINE / OR GIVE A COMPLETE REFUND TO ALL WHO HAS BEEN AFFECTED BY THIS SYSTEM IN THE MAZDA 6

KEEP SPREADING THE WORD ABOUT THE "MAZDA FINANCIAL NIGHTMARE"