Sharan Servicing Manual - Graham
As above really. My 110bhp TDi needs a service. As it's a 1998 model it would be cheaper to do it myself I would think (!)

Haynes don't do a manual. Does anyone know where I can get a servicing schedule from? or failing that a forum to ask this same question!

TIA
Sharan Servicing Manual - the conductor
peter russek should do a manual for sharan. have a look in vw audi driver or vw motoring magazines. failing that engine same as equivelent age golf4/passat or audi a4. the only thing you need to find out is how to reset the service indicator built into mileometer in speedo housing.a phone call to a friendly vw garage should sort that but make sure you lie about why you need to reset it. say car has just had service at vw agent but service indicator failed to be reset. only bad job on theese is pollen filter under scuttle panel. be prepared to removed skin from knuckles! hope i helped.
Sharan Servicing Manual - Graham
thankyou.
Sharan Servicing Manual - meg_ate_my_baby
Graham,
Did you find a manual? I have been looking for ages. I have a Seat Alhambra diesel (same as the Sharan) 90bhp and would be very grateful for some clues as to where to get a manual. A VW Sharan one would be fine.
Thanks
Sharan Servicing Manual - bertj
See post on VW Service Indicator.