Ford fiesta mk 4 - Mk4 fiesta 1.25 Juddering when pulling away - fezzie mk4
Hi all,

I have a 1996 fiesta mk 4 1.25, only recently it's started doing this,
When the car has been off for a while (e.g overnight) when I go to pull away in the morning it will judder like hell and there will be pretty much no power until it gets going, also the other problem I have is that at high revs (3500-4000) the car seems to completely drop off of power
I have just brought a fuel filter so wi replace that soon but just wondered if anyone had a heads up on what it could be if it's not the fuel filter

Cheers
A

Edited by fezzie mk4 on 25/03/2011 at 17:43

Ford fiesta mk 4 - Mk4 fiesta 1.25 Juddering when pulling away - Avant

Moved to Technical.

Ford fiesta mk 4 - Mk4 fiesta 1.25 Juddering when pulling away - jayeastanglia

sounds like temp sender isnt working properly..have you had a code reader on it and do a live scan on how the temp sender is working..if you havent got a reader get a garage to do it..post code up as well

Ford fiesta mk 4 - Mk4 fiesta 1.25 Juddering when pulling away - engineMtech

It will be the coil pack for sure, they are well known for burning out and kangarooing down the road with no power. £45 from any motor factor.

Ford fiesta mk 4 - Mk4 fiesta 1.25 Juddering when pulling away - fezzie mk4
Cheers for the suggestions guys but I managed to fix my problem by taking of the MAF sensor and cleaning of the twos sensors that are inside.
Sorted it straight away :) thanks again and if I ever have any more problems I'll be sure to ask here again :)