corsa - Log book for part-ex - dannyuk88

Couldn't find this anywhere so forgive me if I am repeating anything.

I am buying a new car and trading in my old one under the Vauxhall swappage scheme. The dealer (Pentagon) have gone over everything and tell me not to worry about the problem and not to send off the log book to rectify my 'mistake' which I will explain.

4 months ago i moved house but forgot to change the address on my log book (did licence, insurance etc.). Now they have told me not to send off the logbook to change the address because it will not get back in time for the swap, and they will think of something to get around it.

Should I be worried about it all falling through or any other problems, or am I just being daft?

corsa - Log book for part-ex - daveyjp

You will hand over the V5 to the dealer, you then have to send off the yellow slip which advises the DVLA that the vehicle has been traded - they then write to you confirming you are no longer the keeper. The new car will be registered to your new address as the dealer sorts this out.

When you send the yellow slip off also advise them that you are moving house and to send any further correspondence about your old car to the new address provided on your letter.

Dies it matter that I filled in the new keeper bit with my new address when I hand it over? Would it be ok to tipp-ex that out or should it be left?

Sorry for all the questions.
Does it matter that I filled in the new keeper bit with my new address when I hand it over? Would it be ok to tipp-ex that out or should it be left?

Sorry for all the questions.