Kia Magentis 2.7 V6 LS Auto. - Manufacturer's Warranty - leaseman

We often receive enquiries from clients who require a short term lease on a comfortable automatic car. This can be because an employee has a temporary ailment that prevents them from driving a manual car or they are awaiting delivery of a new car with an ever-lengthening build time. For this reason ( and because it's inexpensive and hence it doesn't matter if it is rarely used) we have bought an originally U.K. sourced, 2007 57 plate, Kia Magentis 2.7V6 LS Automatic saloon that has covered 25,000 miles and has a full dealer service history.

My lack of knowledge on this marque over the last few years prompts the question: What was the original manufacturer's warranty on this particular car in terms of period/ mileage? I'd be obliged for any knowledgeable response.

Kia Magentis 2.7 V6 LS Auto. - Manufacturer's Warranty - Falkirk Bairn

IIRC 3 years so your 57 Reg is out of warranty

Kia Magentis 2.7 V6 LS Auto. - Manufacturer's Warranty - justadriver

you must have got it cheap too! very reliable but heavy on fuel and road tax not cheap either, but if you are renting it out or leasing you surely won't be losing on it. saw a 2 yr old one for £5.500 or so at motorpoint last year,

Kia Magentis 2.7 V6 LS Auto. - Manufacturer's Warranty - leaseman

Many thanks Falkirk Bairn. I thought that would be the case. And yes, it was cheap and VAT Qualifying too, so after 20% VAT deduction, we can lease it out at a bargain rental and keep our clients happy. After that, running costs are not that important for low mileage use.