World Rally - Richard M

Does any one know if this years WRC series will be available to view on non subscription channels? Last year it was on Dave but I cannot see it in the listings this weekend.

RichardM

World Rally - bathtub tom

Try this site: www.locatetv.com/

A good Google might reveal something.

World Rally - rayleck

Does any one know if this years WRC series will be available to view on non subscription channels? Last year it was on Dave but I cannot see it in the listings this weekend.

RichardM

As far as I know the WRC this season is only available on ESPN,which is a pity as its Loeb's final season.

World Rally - Richard M

Thanks for the replies. It looks like you are right. Something to cross off my viewing list now unfortunately. Not sure how they expect to increase public interest in WRC if they make it so difficult to view.

RichardM

World Rally - DavidGlos

Whilst the coverage on Dave last year wasn't the best quality, at least it meant I could see the action from each round and I was disappointed when I found out that coverage this year would be on some pay channel.

I'm not near the TV at the moment, so can't check the details, but there seesm to be some sort of ESPN sports channel on Freeview that is providing a programme each evening, covering that days action.

If you've got Freeview, try having a search on that.

World Rally - rayleck

I was not quite right,there are highlights on Motors TV(Sky 413) of a night.

Pity about Dave not getting the viewing rights I enjoyed the hour long programme each Sunday night after the Rally had finished.