Coolness - Portia Nina Leven
Hello

watched topgear tonight, Jeremy said that my beloved TT is extremely uncool. Boo

How cool is your car (and why)?

PNT

---------------------

Audi TT

My Daddy gave me one!
Coolness - Tom Shaw
The coolest car I ever owned was a Mk 1 facelift Capri. Le Mans green with a black vynal roof, bulge on the bonnet, snazzy looking alloys before the masses had them and footwells big enough to take the widest of flares without creasing them. So cool I never passed a policeman without getting a stop, and could have papered the living room with all the producers I got.

Sold it to get married, never had a car since that I remember with such affection.
Coolness - prokon
The coolest car i had was as customised morris minor, bright red with huge chrome wheels on the back and chrome side pipes.
ahh were has my youth gone.
Coolness - Ben79
I know that we are generally not Nova with 16" alloys and big exhaust people here, but Jezzer was talking about standard cars, not what can be done to increase or reduce a cars coolness.

Ben (I've a very uncool Citroen Xsara, would drive a cool Avantine if it was given free)
Coolness - Paul Mykatz-Tinks

Cool is a concept I don't comprehend.

Clarkson must be put in care. Now.
Coolness - Citroënian {P}
Sub-Zero x2!

Did enjoy TG tonight.

My Silver MINI Cooper was at the far end of the Sub-Zero category.

Was even more pleased to see my holiday transport, the Renauly Avantime getting an even cooler placing.

Three cheers for Jeremy.

Lee.

:-)
Coolness - Richard Hall
I saw an Avantime for the first time yesterday. Wow. Not sure whether it's cool, but it certainly stands out. Unfortunately let down by the owner, a fat bloke wearing a shiny polyester Man Utd football shirt - not cool at all.

Richard Hall
bangernomics.tripod.com
Coolness - Citroënian {P}
Richard,

Glad that wasn't a Newcastle United shirt....!

Very, very odd or amazing car. If I had someone else's money to buy one with, it'd be a no brainer. As it is, I'll wait for the expected £15k depreciation and join the queue for an electric blue one in 2005!

Lee.

a foot soldier in Bobby Robson's black & white army, horribly robbed yesterday in the rain at Old Trafford :-(
Coolness - Martin Devon
I saw an Avantime for the first time yesterday. Wow.
Not sure whether it's cool, but it certainly stands out.
Unfortunately let down by the owner, a fat bloke wearing
a shiny polyester Man Utd football shirt - not cool at
all.
Richard Hall
bangernomics.tripod.com

Are you slim then?
Coolness - lezebre
DS, 2cv, CX GTI.

Read that and weep, Citroënian.

And Opel Monza with head-turning straight six howl.

Nissan Primera owner
Coolness - Mark (RLBS)
take the schoolboy, trashy humour somewhere else.

Thank you.
Coolness - Martin Devon
take the schoolboy, trashy humour somewhere else.
Thank you.

Apologies.