fiesta x reg 1.6 zetec s - help! - oakleydude

needing help . i have managed to put key into washing machine and unfortunately it no longer works , fords want £150 for key and reprogram alarm . i can't afford to get done , does anyone know how to bypass alarm so i can use car. it is a radio frequency key not infra red....

fiesta x reg 1.6 zetec s - help! - elekie&a/c doctor

Put the key in door lock and unlock car.If the immobliser chip has survived the wash,the car will start.hth

fiesta x reg 1.6 zetec s - help! - oakleydude

Put the key in door lock and unlock car.If the immobliser chip has survived the wash,the car will start.hth

what you think i would put mesg on here if i didn'

t know how to unlock car ? thats funny .. i'm gettin no spark when i turn over the engine hence immobilizer

fiesta x reg 1.6 zetec s - help! - doofer

what you think i would put mesg on here if i didn't know how to unlock car ? thats funny .. i'm gettin no spark when i turn over the engine hence immobilizer

Did it not occur to you to mention that in the original post? If you dont bother to give enough information we have to ask questions.

If you cant be bothered to give civil answers to those questions I suggest you **** right off and give £150 to Ford.