C.Saxo.1.1i S Reg. - Vibration/noise when power is lifted in 3/4/5 gear - Straight up Steve

As per title, the vibration/ noise seems to be coming from the front passenger side, but that may well be because i have just come out of the car from that side. I find it strange that the sound only occurs after the acceleration pedal is lifted.

Can any one help me out.?

I have recently forked out £340 for a service that turned into a full change of the back brakes, £40 odd for the Emobiliser receiver (the light stayed on), then another 50 odd for a new tyre. bought the car for about £800 about 3 months ago, (one lady owner). I expected to put out around £500 in the first year of owning it but that figure seems to be rapidly approaching.

I have searched all the Saxo posts on the forums to no joy, i hope some one can shed some light on my dilemma.

C.Saxo.1.1i S Reg. - Vibration/noise when power is lifted in 3/4/5 gear - injection doc
I would recommend getting drive shafts, engine & gearbox mounts checked, it could be just a broken gearbox mount.
Are the wheel nuts tight ?
C.Saxo.1.1i S Reg. - Vibration/noise when power is lifted in 3/4/5 gear - Straight up Steve

yeah they are tight, thanks for your reply, the sound seems to be coming when the power is lifted? i cant get my head around why this would be the case?

C.Saxo.1.1i S Reg. - Vibration/noise when power is lifted in 3/4/5 gear - injection doc

when you lift of the power the position of the engine moves! if a mount is weak or broken it may lift or drop and a drive shaft be out of line casuing a vibration

s*** a brick! that sounds pricey. is it?