Honda Accord Coupe - honda ABS lite-toyota techy requiring honda techy - spanner13

HI, Toyota techy looking for assistance help from a Honda techy please or if any one else can help.

ABS light - L reg 1993, i found a 2pin blue plug n/s footwell, i joined the terminals togther and turned the ignition on: code 1, flashed once followed by a long gap then flashed 1 again followed by a long gap then flashed a 3rd time.

I removed ABS fuse 2 for 10 secs to clear the memory, then reread the system, it now flashed the code 1, once only.

I clear the code,start the car, light stays off, drive about 700 yards and the light comes on, carry out reread and it flashed once only code 1.

Idealy any honda techy floating around,some help would be greatly appreiated, look forwards to every one's view.

Cheers andy

codeman@tiscali.co.uk

Honda Accord Coupe - honda ABS lite-toyota techy requiring honda techy - elekie&a/c doctor

I would guess you have the split abs system on this with a seperate pressure valve block and pump.Looks like there are 2 codes here.#10 (1 flash) is pump motor circuit.#13 is pressure loss,which makes sense if there is a pump/motor problem.hth

Honda Accord Coupe - honda ABS lite-toyota techy requiring honda techy - spanner13

cheers for your views, yes split system,abs pack on n/s wing and brake master on o/s etc, 2pin blu pluged tucked in on n/s kick panel, i can only get the system to flash once and it shows code 1,then nothing, even after 2 mins etc no other flashes, turn the ignition off and reread and i get code 1.

There is no sounding from the ABS pack at all when ignition is being turned on or with engine running,i have recently bought a disc froma certain website to view through and of course is not english spec, so i am taking the test result readings with a pinch of salt, any other views greatly appreiated,cheers to all those who have read.