Vauxhall Corsa D 2007 - heater control lights - john joe

Can any one let me know how to change the bulb in the heater control lights

Thanks

Vauxhall Corsa D 2007 - heater control lights - elekie&a/c doctor

This is a real fiddle of a job.Remove the radio.There are 2 screws underneath the centre console panel that releases the heater control but you won't be able to move it very much.Pull off centre knob and push the panel forward a little(from radio aperture) to enable you to carefully unclip the front panel of heater unit.This should reveal the 3 x286 capless bulbs.hth

Vauxhall Corsa D 2007 - heater control lights - Victorbox

A fiddly job but not as horrendous as on a Corsa B then!

Vauxhall Corsa D 2007 - heater control lights - john joe
Thank you for your advice,will let you know if I manage to replace the bulb.
Vauxhall Corsa D 2007 - heater control lights - CorsaD-Right

I own a Corsa D 2010 and one of my heater control lights went

After spending quite a while figuring out how to get at the bulbs I can now say how to do the job

1. Remove the Radio (I used a wire coat hanger cut into four pieces one for each hole and pushed the radio from behind)

2 There are two silver Screw/bolts 5.5mm with crossheads in, on the top of the control block accessed once the radio is removed (remove these)

3. Remove the Black fan switch wiring block from the back of the control block

4 Remove the blue connector block (that controls the window heater A/C etc), to remove this depress the top of the block and move the black leaver arm back to release

5. Now push the assembly forward (noting that it has two raised lugs on the top and two further lugs on each side) raise the radio housing to release the top two and push to one or the other side to release the two other lugs each side move it as far forward as you can but the control wires for the vents will stop you taking it completely out

6. Take off the sprayed fascia plate by unclipping it from the top and bottom of the control housing panel

7. On the black heater control panel you will find Two Torx head screws T15 in size one on each side brass in color remove these

8. Unclip the black control panel from the white rear panel and separate them to reveal the two small cap less bulbs on ach side 1.3w original ,but replaced with the standard 1.2w by pulling them out from their gray holders The front panel comes away as a complete piece with all there control knobs attached (do not try to take any of them off)

if you feel brave you could just try to take the gray holders out from behind the panel but i found this too fiddly

reassemble is the reversal of the above but when you go to push the panel back in watch the side lugs dont scratch the side of the main facia as it is quite soft

JOB DONE !!!! Right.....

Edited by CorsaD-Right on 03/02/2011 at 05:15