- - Leasing a LHD car - SantaChiara

I spend a lot of my time on the continent and will probably move to Italy within the not too distant future for work.

I have always driven a RHD car and whilst this isn't a problem for extended use it is annoying. The 'B' post, headrest and or passenger always block the view when pulling out of junctions or entring roundabouts.

I would like to lease a car, but in LHD. Does anybody know of a leasing company where this is an option?

- - Leasing a LHD car - Dutchie

Hello Santa ,if you move to Italy I would lease a car in Italy just a thought.

- - Leasing a LHD car - SantaChiara
To buy or lease a car in Italy you have to be resident in Italy - it is illegal for me to own a car there at present.
- - Leasing a LHD car - LucyBC
Anyone looking at the proposal is going to worry that you are going to disappear with their vehicle and they are going to spend a fortune getting it back. Speak to Glenn Turner at Plan Cars and see if he can do anything for you.

glenn@plancars.com
- - Leasing a LHD car - Collos25

Go to one of the hire companies in mainland europe and enquire about long term hire we used to do this in Germany all you need is credit card and a passport.We used to use Sixt in Germany gave us excellent rates for gauranteed 3months on going rent plus they changed the car for a new one every six weeks.