Ford Mondeo - Problems with the remote on my Ford Mondeo - Repent at leisure

Problems with the remote door /boot opening system. The car is Ghia x 2 litre registered in Jan 02 and the key - non remote has a blue plastic insert.

The remote does not work and I have replaced the battery and tried the turning the key in the ignition 4 times reprogramming option but it still does not work. In addition, when the car has been standing overnight and I turn the key in the drivers door lock, it will not unlock the other doors or the boot and so I cannot get into the boot until the car has 'warmed up'. Pressing the boot release on the dashboard does not work until the whole of the remote system decides to kick in. any ideas?

Ford Mondeo - Problems with the remote on my Ford Mondeo - elekie&a/c doctor

Difficult to give an exact diagnosis without viewing the car.However central locking faults on these mondeos are usually caused by faults in the front door locking actuators (often drivers) and possibly a fault with the microswitch behind the tailgate rubber opening paddle.These problems also stop the boot release switch on the dash from working correctly.The remote key may be faulty,but this does not prevent the system working with the manual key.hth