FIAT Bravo - Wear on inside edge of tyre. - squibsquib

the insideedge of my tyre has worn and the car makes a low droning noise even when i press the clutch down when car is moving. Is this the wheel bearing?

FIAT Bravo - Wear on inside edge of tyre. - Collos25

Two different problems the tyre wear is due to misalignment or worn compnents,the noise from the clutch is probably a worn or noisy release bearing.

FIAT Bravo - Wear on inside edge of tyre. - Peter.N.

Are both tyres wearing on the inside edge? The n/s will normally wear more, if so the wheels are towing out.

No. Its only on the drivers side. I was told the ball joint on the passenger side has some play but the tyre is fine on that side. As for the noise it happens if the clutch is pressed or depressed. There is no change in the noise. My clutch does slip when I take off to fast from lights. Any ideas? thanks

FIAT Bravo - Wear on inside edge of tyre. - 1litregolfeater

I think all cars wear their tyres out like that now, I'm sure there's a reason.

Something to do with economy, flex in the sidewall.

Silly burghers don't understand the big picture with millions of good tyres being dumped before their time.

The tyres are only six month old and only done 4000 mile. Could a knackered wheel bearing cause this? It does have that wheel bearing sound

FIAT Bravo - Wear on inside edge of tyre. - Collos25

You did not mention the clutch slip or the noise being consistant in your first mail.

You have a worn out clutch and problems with the steering joints and probably suspension joints are you really suprised the tyres are wearing out quickly.Until you get the problems rectified you will not solve any of the stated problems you need to take it to someone competent in both problems..