Driven; Axed - Dynamic Dave
Read Friday in The Sun:

Channel 4 motoring show Driven has been axed. There will now only be three one-hour specials in the run-up to Christmas. Insiders said that after 100 programmes the decision was made to call it a day.

Driven's website hasn't been updated with this info yet, but does state they'll be back on Channel 4 on Sunday afternoons from December 1st.

Driven; Axed - Paul Mykatz-Tinks

Errumm....that's what C4 said at the end of the last show, circa 3-4 weeks ago.

That's what I like about the Sun........on the ball.
Driven; Axed - frostbite
Can't say I'm exactly brokenhearted - I used to think it was good, but the last series just seemed silly.
Driven; Axed - PLS
Having watched 'Top Gear' this evening I would think the BBC won't be long and sending it the way of 'Driven'. The studio format is viewer hell.
You might be right.

I see the PC brigade are turning a little purple..................
Errumm....that's what C4 said at the end of the last show,
circa 3-4 weeks ago.

Errumm, not quite, C4 never said Driven was axed; just that it would be back later in the year.
That's what I like about the Sun........on the ball.

Can't remember the comedians name, but he said he wouldn't even believe the date printed at the top of the page in The Sun :o)
"Errumm, not quite, C4 never said Driven was axed; just that it would be back later in the year."

Errummerrum.......when a programme ends with clips of next week's show, then someone breaks in to say "actually, it won't be on next week", I take it to mean it's got the big choppy choppy.
Errummerrum

You are Bogush and I claim my £5 :o)
No, I just rev a lot...........errummerrumm.
Driven; Axed - volvoman
OOh dear, what's going to happen to the 'token' bird with the oversize hooters ?

Come to think of it, I could do with a PA....;-)
"Mike Brewer, Jason Barlow and James May were good together."

I don't wish to know about that............
Only trouble with Mike Brewer is dat I can't understand a word he says.............
Driven; Axed - J Bonington Jagworth
Where is Mike Brewer, anyway? He used to visit this forum, and he should be able to settle the matter about Driven...
Driven; Axed - volvoman
Perhaps he's hiding from all the flak !
Where is Mike Brewer, anyway?

Been demoted to presenting on the Satellite channel, Discovery Home & Leisure. Remote Madness it's called, I think.

What's it all about, dis an' dat.........?
Driven; Axed - clariman
Who cares.

New Top Gear Rules.